The ReRack Renton/Seattle store is hiring for a Fulfillment & Inventory Associate.
The Fulfillment & Inventory Associate position is focused on fulfillment of shipping orders, generation of sales packages for online listings and managing inventory through cycle counts.
The ideal candidates should have excellent computer skills and experience with 3rd party platform selling (eBay, Offerup, Facebook MarketPlace, Craigslist, & etc) and/or inventory management. Additionally, a mind-set on environmental stewardship and enjoyment of the great outdoors is highly desired.
The successful candidate must be able to deliver a positive attitude without exception at all times, have good listening skills and common-sense decision making skills that consistently exceed our customer's expectations. This candidate must be an effective team member who works well with others, is able to multi-task and deliver excellent customer service.
In order to bring the best possible experience to our customers we require the following:
- Excellent work ethic
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to stand for at least 8 hours
- Strong computer skills
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Operating a Point of Sale terminal
- Generating product listings
- Packing, Shipping, and receiving
- Unloading trucks, stocking back room and retail floor
- Processing shipping orders
- Communication via phone, email and intra company messaging (Slack)
- Developing sales packages for in-store and shipping customers
- Generate item listings across sales channels including eBay and other 3rd party platforms
- Work with warehousing manager(s) to ensure inventory is accurate across all sales channels
- Assist with in store customers as needed
- Appreciation for outdoor recreation
- Previous car rack experience not required, but appreciated
- Highly organized
- Focused with strong attention to detail in regards to grammar, spelling, and technical aspects of products
- 1-2 years previous related experience (shipping, ecommerce, inventory)
- Familiarity with online sales
- Ability to grasp basic mechanical understanding of products and interpret technical instruction manuals
- Comfortable working with various computer programs including spreadsheets and shared documents
- Hours are Monday-Friday 10am – 6pm
- 4 - 5 days per week
- $18+ / hr