Current Top Sellers
To the best of our assessment, products classified as 'Return' are “like-new”. While some may fret that you miss out on a warranty, you should know that your purchase is guaranteed during your “return” period –depending on terms, 14-30 days from the date of purchase. Be sure to install and test your rack at least once to catch any unfortunate defects.
Generally a return falls under one of these categories:
- Overstock from other vendors
- Scratch-and-dent (otherwise new)
- An in-store-display item
- Damaged packaging (sometimes heavily)
You can expect that a ‘Returns’ may …
- Show signs of cosmetic damage from shipping/damaged packaging etc.
- Have been previously opened (holes in parts bags, rearranged packing materials)
- Have had previous assembly, and test-fittings (but not road use).
- Be missing instruction manuals or manufacturer warning information.