Item Conditions and Trade Policies
- New items are brand new in box.
- New items are eligible for manufacturer’s warranty programs (if applicable).
- ReRack may open new-in-box items in order to:
- Ensure it is complete (Quality Control)
- Include other items from your order
- Repack the items so we can use a faster shipping method.
- Used items are fully functional.
- Used item may have been previously used on a vehicle.
- Used items may show general wear and signs of use.
- Used items may have cosmetic damage that includes:
- Return items are 'like-new'.
- Return items will not qualify for the manufacturer warranty.
- Return items may be a new item with a cosmetic blemish
- Return items may be a new in-store-display items
- Return items may be a new item with damaged packaging
- Return items may be an Overstock items from other vendors
- Return items may have been previously opened
- Return items may be missing instruction manuals or other paperwork.
- Return items may have had previous assembly, and test-fitting
- Return items will not have use on road
- Test return items after receiving them, in case of a manufacturer defect.
- We happily provide appraisal trade credits for all used rack items of value.
- All trades require you to bring items to our retail stores for review and appraisal.
- We cannot provide appraisals over the phone.
- Items will be reviewed for condition noting any missing or incomplete parts.
- Items are checked for significant damage such as cracks or tampering.
- Following review we will provide the appraisal trade credit we can offer your items.
- Because of an items age, condition or demand we reserve the right to not purchase all items.
- We will not purchase items that appear to be stolen.