Q Clips are designed to be used in conjunction with Yakima's Q Towers to create a custom fit base rack for your vehicle. The Q Tower system is a great way to add a base rack to a vehicle without existing side rails or tracks.
- 1 pair of metal Clips (2 clips)
- Rubber base pads are sold separately
- Vinyl stickers are sold separately
Each clip number is specifically matched with a vehicle or variety of vehicles. Fits vary from year to year and some vehicles require different clips & pads on the front and rear so be sure to check the Yakima fit guide before ordering.
Reviews (4)Write a review
used clips work perfectly
Great value, work just as well as new
Because it's just a specific clip made out if metal, it's hard for me to understand how these go for $60 Canadian (where I live) for a pair.
I was happy I found these for 10/pair. Used or not, they do the sane job, just as well, as new ones would. And so much cheaper too.
I love how I felt like I was getting an amazing price, and not that I was getting ripped off.
It's great that ReRack has enough of these that I can find a pair for my 17 year old vehicle.
Great shop, great price, the parts work as they should.
10/10, would buy again, but I probably won't have to.
Be the first to write a review
A used item is one that has previously seen road use or is visually not "like-new". These items may look pretty new with some dirt or scratches. They also may arrive looking pretty road-rashed or weathered. Despite the way they look, these products come with the ReRack guaranteed to be fully functional (unless otherwise noted on product pages).
Generally, you can expect items classified as ‘Used’ to…
- Show general wear and signs of use
- Have cosmetic damage including-but-not-limited to: discoloration, light rust, scratches, dents, bumps, dings, awesome stickers, silly stickers, partial stickers…
- But remember, all used products are guaranteed to be complete and fully functional by ReRack - unless otherwise noted on product pages.
- As a special added bonus, you might even get some FREE dirt and grime! Really, we’re sorry about this, but not too much. Just not enough time in the day to get items cleaned up before the shipping trucks show up.