With cargo space in cars precious and the more complexity in removing front wheels with thru axles, many riders and opting for “Wheels-On” bike mounts. The BrassKnuckles takes these racks to the next level. Simply raise the arm, ratchet down against the fork/front wheel, secure the wheel straps and drive away with confidence. Besides the ease of use, it folds perfectly flat for a quiet, fuel efficient drive when there is no bike on the rack. Your carbon road bike or 27.5” trail bike will be in good hands with BrassKnuckles.
For fat bikes, The Fattie (BrassKnuckles Fat Bike Adapter) is available here.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars (Ouray, Thule®, Yakima®, Aeroblade®, Whispbar®, Rhino Rack®, and factory)
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Optional locks (sold separately) lock rack to car, bike to rack
Please note: This is a return/open box item and may not be in all of its original packaging.