Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig—whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–440 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any factory crossbar with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately). This size platform requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps and 4 towers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This item requires additional accessories to attach to your vehicle.
Yakima 8005042 SL Adapters are sold per pair and attach the platform directly to SkyLine or TimberLine towers.
Yakima 8005039 Universal Clamps are sold per pair and attach the platform to existing crossbars.
LockNLoad Platform fits must be confirmed in Yakima's fit guide!