Say hello to the SUPPup. A faithful companion with soft padding to hug your board, self adjusting slider for varying board widths, and straps that stow for travel.
Q: How many boards will the SUPPup carry? A: The SUPPup will carry up to two boards. Use padding between the boards. Keep in mind in case of moderate to high winds you may have to take additional precautions securing the boards.
Q: How wide of a board with the SUPPup transport? A: The SUPPup will accommodate a board up to 34" wide.
Q: What is the proper way to load a board on the SUPPup? A: Fin up...fin forward. Always.
Q: Do I have to secure the board to the front of the vehicle? A: Yes, the SUPPup comes with a Tie-Down to secure the board to the front of the vehicle and must be used for transport.
- Fit round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars right out of the box
- Integrated strap management stows strap ends for travel
- Soft padding cradles your board
- Adjustable padding on straps protect your board rails
- Slider adjusts boards up to 34" wide
- Accommodates multiple boards
- Includes tail tie-down
For registration and detailed information please visit: