With cargo space in cars precious and the more complexity in removing front wheels with thru axles, many riders and opting for “Wheels-On” bike mounts. The BrassKnuckles takes these racks to the next level. Simply raise the arm, ratchet down against the fork/front wheel, secure the wheel straps and drive away with confidence. Besides the ease of use, it folds perfectly flat for a quiet, fuel efficient drive when there is no bike on the rack. Your carbon road bike or 27.5” trail bike will be in good hands with BrassKnuckles.
Lock rack to car and bike to rack with RockyMounts locks, sold separately (requires 2 lock cores).
Want to match your lock cores to your existing RockyMounts rack systems? Review this document before purchasing lock cores. (Requires a PDF viewer, opens new window directed from http://www.rockymounts.com/).
For fat bikes, The Fattie (BrassKnuckles Fat Bike Adapter) is available here.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars (Ouray, Thule®, Yakima®, Aeroblade®, Whispbar®, Rhino Rack®, and factory
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Optional locks (sold separately) lock rack to car, bike to rack
- RockyMounts offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of our products.